If you are concerned about your child’s development, the Child Development Consultant Program can help.
The Child Development Consultant Program serves children from birth to nineteen years old, who are at risk for, or who already have a delay in development. The Child Development Consultant Program is a home visiting program, but visits can also be scheduled for out in the community. The Child Development Consultant will work with parents to enhance the overall development of the child with an emphasis on identifying individual goals.
- All programs are “family centered.” This means that you, the parent, decide on what kind of support you need.
- Home visiting to encourage progress, develop new activities, and support parents
- Developmental assessments, developmental screeners, and written reports
- Playgroup with parent participation
- Parent workshops or support groups
- Therapy consultation
- Services coordination
For more information contact Ruth Quinn at 778-631-2071 ext. 2005