If you are concerned about your child’s development, the Infant Development Program can help.
The Infant Development Program serves children from birth to three years old, who are at risk for, or who already have a delay in development. The Infant Development Program is a home visiting program, but visits can also be scheduled for out in the community. The Infant Development Consultant will work with parents to enhance the overall development of the child with an emphasis on identifying individual goals.
- All programs are “family centered.” This means that you, the parent, decide on what kind of support you need.
- Home visiting to encourage progress, develop new activities, and support parents
- Developmental assessments, developmental screeners, and written reports
- Playgroup with parent participation
- Parent workshops or support groups
- Therapy consultation
- Services coordination
For more information contact Brittney at (250) 632-3144 ext. 204 Brittney Mailloux
Toddlers First Stepshttp://www.health.gov.bc.ca/library/publications/year/2015/toddlers-first-steps-2015.pdf
Preschool Talk Boxhttp://www.humanservices.alberta.ca/family-community/talk-box-preschool.html#activities